When Will I (Student Worker) Get Paid?
- Library Circulation Student Workers get paid bi-weekly.
- Timecards are submitted every other Monday and students are paid on Friday.
- Your pay check will be mailed to your campus or local address.
- Timecards are Green for the first week & Red for the second week.
- Timecards are in order alphabetically by your last name.
- You are allowed a paid 15 minute break for every 4 hours you work. You must punch out and punch back in. Anytime over the 15 minutes will be deducted from your paycheck.
- Anytime you forget to punch in or out, your timecard must be approved by a supervisor.
page revision: 3, last edited: 11 Jun 2008 15:41