What Is The Procedure For A Person With A Billed Book?

Billed Book Procedure - Faculty, Staff, Students, Neighbors, Guests, Trustees and Alumni

Any person who no longer has the book(s) listed on his/her account, must contact the Manager of Circulation Services to set-up a plan to replace or pay for the book(s).

Any reciprocal borrower must also contact the Manager of Circulation Services.

Email: ude.nialpmahc|etteuqopt#ude.nialpmahc|etteuqopt

Phone: (802) 865-6489


Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 License.