How To Add A Reciprocal Borrower To Our Library System (St. Mikes)
- Go to UVM WebCard Site (NOTE: The UVM site IS the site we also use for St. Mike's students)
- Type in username: CC-Library and password: Library_1234
- Click on "Quick Tran" in the left hand menu.
- Enter 2 in the Activity field.
- Click in the PIK field to put the cursor there.
- Swipe the person's St. Mike's college ID card in the dedicated reciprocal borrowing swipe (only at the WS computer to the right at the desk).
- If the word, "Permitted" appears, go to the step #9.
- Anything other than the word "Permitted" means the person will need to be verified by calling St. Mike's Library Circulation Desk at (802) 654-2400 to confirm that the student is permitted to be added to our system.
- Click on "New" Icon link in Millennium at the Circulation Desk setting where you scan patron barcodes.
- Select Template: Select - Recipstu: Reciprocal Student
- Patron Type: 12 Reciprocal Student
- Patron Code 1: m St. Mike's
- Expiration Date: See |Expiration Date for Each Semester
- Continue on like all the other accounts: See |How and when to create and add a new account
- Our bar code needs to be placed on the student's St. Mike's ID. The barcodes are in a folder labeled "VCAL, UVM, St. Mike's & Burlington College" located in the tiered holder on the bookshelf in the office, MIC 103.
If there are any issues with the card reader or the WebCard Site, have a supervisor call Rob in UVM's IT Department at 656-3516.
page revision: 24, last edited: 02 Mar 2015 19:43